2021 Wine List of the Year
Nominations for the 2021 Tasmanian Wine List of the Year have now closed.
We are on the search for Tasmania’s best local wine list. Across a range of business categories – including wine bars, restaurants, hotels, bistros and bottleshops – the Tasmanian Wine List of the Year aims to recognise and reward exceptional promotion of local wine in Tasmania.
Building a great wine offering involves not just stocking Tasmanian wines – the quality of service, staff education, food matching and diversity of your selection are all important. Your wine list does not need to be long, nor does it need to stock exclusively Tasmanian wines to be eligible to enter the Wine List of the Year Awards. If you are proudly and passionately promoting Tasmanian wine at your venue we strongly encourage you to apply.
All category finalists will be promoted throughout the People’s Choice voting campaign and are invited to attend the Tassie Wine Stars event to be held on Monday 25th of October 2021 where the winners will be announced.
Each category winner will receive;
- Inclusion in a digital campaign promoting your venue
- A private wine education workshop for your staff
- An organised vineyard and winery tour for your staff
- Advertising on Wine Tasmania Wine Trails website (which attracted over 140,000 views in the past twelve months to August)
- A premium decanter trophy
- Tasmanian Wine List of the Year endorsement for sharing on your website, social media and printed material.
- NOW: Nominations Open
- 7th of September: Nominations Close
- 15th of September: Finalists Announced & People’s Choice Voting Opens
- 18th October: People’s Choice Voting Closes
- 25th October: Tassie Wine Stars Awards Event