2023 Trade Visitation Program
Hello from the Little Island with Latitude!
This October we're inviting our friends in wine trade from the big island to spend two days exploring the best of Tassie wine (with a few other special Tasmanian treats thrown in) on us.
This opportunity includes;
- Return flights from your nearest capital city airport
- Accommodation and all transport in Tasmania
- A two day itinerary exploring the best of Tasmanian wine and food
- Great chats with our producers and some fun along the way
What we need from you;
- A sense of adventure
- Enthusiasm for exploring the nuances of the (delicious) wine grown on our cool little island
- Availability to travel on 16th and 17th of October 2023
If you're currently working in a senior role with direct responsibility for wine purchasing within a restaurant, on-premise or independent retail wine business then we'd love to hear from you!
Previous participants in this program pre-2021 are also invited to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application. This takes around five minutes to complete and involves answering a few questions at the below link.
Applications for the 2023 National Wine Trade Visit have now closed.
Love (and see you soon),