Wine Trade Invited to Tasmania!Posted under General News
Wine Tasmania was delighted to host the following mainland trade representatives as part of its third annual trade visitation program on 26-27 June 2016:
- Trent Andrews, Qantas (NSW) - www.qantas.com.au
- Andres Aragon, Trippas White Group / Sydney Tower (NSW) - www.sydneytowerdining.com.au
- Adam Cotterell, City Wine Shop (VIC) - www.citywineshop.net.au
- Nicole Blums, The Point Hotel Brisbane (QLD) - www.thepointbrisbane.com.au
- Sabine Duval, The Wine Society (NSW) - www.winesociety.com.au
- Meira Harel, The Town Mouse (VIC) - www.thetownmouse.com.au
- Penny Lamb, GraysOnline Wine (SA) - www.grays.com.au
- Yann Mengneau, Chairman Group (ACT) - www.chairmangroup.com.au
- David Stevens-Castro, InterContinental Sanctuary Cove (QLD) - www.intercontinentalsanctuarycove.com
We would also like to thank ALL of the applicants for the 2016 program - it was a very difficult task for the selection committee and we hope you will consider applying in the future.
The annual Wine Tasmania visitation program is open to people currently employed in the wine trade, including but not limited to sommeliers, restaurateurs, food and beverage, retail and wholesale representatives. Applicants must be in a position of authority for wine purchasing decisions and available to travel on the specified dates. The program covers return economy airfares from the applicant's closest capital city, one night accommodation, transport within Tasmania, meals on both days and activities that form part of the official itinerary. Applicants will be responsible for any other costs incurred.
This program is presented with support from the Tasmanian Department of State Growth.