2016 Tasmanian Wine List Finalists Announced!Posted under Media Releases
The Tasmanian Wine List of the Year award is presented by Wine Tasmania, in partnership with the Tasmanian Hospitality Association, to recognise Tasmanian businesses supporting and promoting our island's outstanding wines.
Now in its third year, members of the wine loving public are again being invited to get involved and vote for their favourite finalist venue. The selection panel has chosen its 'Judges' Choice' award and a number of finalists in this prestigious competition. The business receiving the most public votes will be crowned the 'People's Choice' at the Tasmanian Hospitality Association's gala evening on 29 August 2016, and the 'Judges' Choice' will also be announced at this time.
2016 Finalists (in alphabetical order):
- Ball & Chain Grill, Salamanca Place, Hobart - www.ballandchain.com.au, phone 03 6223 2655
- Black Cow, George Street, Launceston - www.blackcowbistro.com.au, phone 03 6331 9333
- Grape Bar & Bottleshop, Salamanca Place, Hobart - www.grapebar.com.au, phone 03 6224 0611
- Market Square Restaurant, The Sebel, St John Street, Launceston - www.thesebellaunceston.com.au, phone 03 6333 7555
- Mures Upper Deck, Davey Street, Hobart - www.mures.com.au/upper-deck, phone 03 6231 1999
- Stillwater, Ritchies Mill, Launceston - www.stillwater.net.au, phone 03 6331 4153
- Tasmanian Food & Wine Conservatory, Sassafras - www.facebook.com/Tasmanianfoodandwineconservatory, phone 0499 888 544
- The Glass House, Brooke Street Pier, Hobart - www.theglass.house, phone 0437 245 540
- The Terrace Restaurant, Country Club, Prospect Vale - www.countryclubtasmania.com.au, phone 03 6335 5777
- Twelve Stones Restaurant, Ford Road, Pontville - www.twelvestonesrestaurant.com.au, phone 03 6268 0231