The Yield Research Project is a three-year investigation into why yields vary so much in Tasmania. With the project now half completed, we are giving a sneak peek at some of the outputs of the research in an interactive format at your place of business. Paul Smart will deliver practical tips, tricks and information in a one-hour presentation, including discussions of how you can manage yield variation.
- project overview
- pruning for bud fruitfulness
- effects of nitrogen on fertility
- why nitrogen affects flavour positively
- trace elements and their role
- the role of irrigation in yield management
- climate modelling of Tasmanian viticultural yield, and the future
As well as this presentation you will be provided with a bunch of resources for you to keep.