Celebrate the last walk of the Freycinet Experience Walk season by wining and dining. There will be a focus upon the harvest, vintage and seasonal goodies from the ocean and paddock.
- Mon 29 April - Pre-trip - visit Langtons classified Domaine A and taste the famed Cabernet Sauvignon with winemaker Conor van der Reest, then spend the afternoon at Mona and Moorilla and return to Hobart by ferry!
- Tues 30 April- trip departs- The day's itinerary includes travel from Hobart and a boat trip (weather permitting) to Schouten Island. At the award winning Friendly Beaches Lodge, celebrate with a seafood and sparkling dinner party including oysters, mussels, fresh local fish and a selection of the best sparklings of Tasmania.
- Wed 1 May - after an epic hike along the Freycinet Peninsula, we'll decant and match magnums of Domaine A Cabernet and pair it with succulent slow cooked lamb and ratatouille
- Thursday 2 May - after hiking along the cliffs and through towering forests in the north of Freycinet National Park, we'll dine with Freycinet Vineyard Pinot noir and Winemaker Claudio Radenti.
- Friday 3 May - On the way back to Hobart stop by Freycinet Vineyard for a tasting with Claudio of the complete range of these heralded East Coast wines. Trip finishes in Hobart at 6:30
Includes ~ All the standard inclusions wines and food plus a day trip to Domaine A, Mona and Moorilla with a ferry trip back to Hobart
Get in touch with the friendly staff at Freycinet Experience Walk via firstname.lastname@example.org secure your booking for this very special event .