You are invited to the Northern Tasmanian Food Network Food & Beverage Innovation Workshop Developing and Testing New Food & Beverage Product Ideas: Tools, Tips & Tricks. This 6-hour workshop will inform, inspire and connect local small businesses that have already had success with a food or beverage product and are now looking for to diversify, grow and export.
- Explore examples of recent global food trends, covering snacks, dairy, protein, plant-based, beverages, convenience and condiments,
- Provide tools and techniques for creating an innovative environment,
- Learn how to develop and rank ideas for new food products,
- Share tips and tricks for improving product quality and consistency,
- Discover how to plan and perform real-life consumer testing of your product, and
- Facilitate meaningful connections with other businesses locally.
Participants will be inspired by real-life examples of product and brand diversification done well (or not), empowered with tools to use in their own businesses to obtain meaningful consumer feedback, receive tips and tricks to improve product safety and consistency and be inspired to develop marketing and promotional activities, whilst making meaningful local connections.
When: 6th August
Time: 10am – 4pm – FREE Networking event from 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Where: Level 2 Co-work, 93 York Street, Launceston TAS 7250
This workshop is usually valued at $395 per participant, but thanks to support from the Northern Tasmanian Development Corporation, The Van Diemen Project and the Tasmanian Government's Small Business Growth Program is being offered at a subsidised rate of $150 for early bird tickets and $195 for regular tickets past 31st July! (limited spaces available) - contact Rikki-Lee Ross on 0400 338 410 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.