Australian wine exports are booming again - do you want to catch the export wave?
Once again, Finlaysons has gathered together a group of experts, with proven expertise and experience, including representatives of WFA and Wine Australia, for Wine Roadshow 26 to give you answers to the following questions (amongst others):
- Do you know which markets present the greatest opportunities in the short, medium and long terms?
- What are the tips and traps if you want to exploit these markets?
- What trade barriers are in the way and what are we doing about them?
- What grant monies are available?
- How do you access them?
- What export approvals are required?
- What is the process to obtain them?
- What should be in your contract with your importer / distributor?
- How do you present it to them without upsetting the relationship?
- What do you do if you have a dispute with your importer?
- Can you resolve it but still maintain the relationship?
- Alternatively, how do you exit whilst still getting paid and preserving your stock?
Attend Wine Roadshow 26 and position your business to catch the export wave, without being dumped.