Register now for an innovative Cellar Door Workshop to be held on the east coast and delivered in partnership with Clare Burder from Vintuition. These tailored four hour workshops are designed for all Tasmanian wine business owners and cellar door staff.
The program includes three modules:
- Talking About Tasmania and Tasmanian Wine;
- The Delight Factor - How to Deliver Exceptional Tastings; and
- Maximising Sales & Signups in addition to sharing insights on Confidence, Motivation and Teamwork.
The session also includes afternoon tea and will be followed by networking drinks.
Details as follows:
- Date: Tuesday, 27 June 2017
- Time: 1.45pm - 6pm, followed by networking drinks.
- Venue: Milton Vineyard, 14635 Tasman Highway, Swansea.
- Cost: $170 + GST for Wine Tasmania members, $120 + GST for member's additional registrations (*see note below); and $250 + GST for non-members.
Registrations are now open, click on the Event Registration heading below, to secure your seat.
*Wine Tasmania Members - if would you like to send more than one employee along to this 'must attend' workshop, click on the "Additional Registrations" event heading below to register your additional staff at the discounted rate of $120 + GST. (NB this offer is only available to Wine Tasmania members and you must be logged in to obtain the member rate and to register additional staff - contact Wine Tasmania if you have misplaced your Username and Password).Event Registration