Note Venue and Time Change: Wednesday 13 February, 2-4.30pm at Drysdale, Collins Street, Hobart
Chatham House Rules and no media present. Wine producers only.
This will be an 'internal' briefing for wine sector representatives and there will not be any media in attendance. We have invited a representative from the Tasmanian Government to attend, but all discussions and questions will be kept confidential. It is an opportunity for you to receive the latest smoke science research, updates on information and resources to support wine producers potentially impacted by the bushfires and to ask any questions.
Agenda - Subject to Change
- Welcome: Paul Smart, Wine Tasmania
- Bushfire Update and Outlook: Tasmanian Fire Service (TBC)
- Smoke Science: Con Simos, Chief Winemaker, AWRI
- Smoke Science: Mark Kristic, Business Development Manager, AWRI
- Smoke Science: Professor Ian Porter, Department of Animal, Plant and Soil Sciences, La Trobe University
- Wine Tasmania Role and Activities: Paul Smart, Wine Tasmania
- Grape Sampling and Small Lot Ferments: Dr Jo Jones, Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture
Time change: 14:00-16:30
Wednesday 13 February 2019
Venue Change: Drysdale TasTAFE, 59 Collins St, Hobart
There is no cost for this event.
For registration please click on the Event Registration below and for more information email email@example.com
The Winemaking Tasmania event as previously advertised is still proceeding. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.