A team of experts from the Australian Wine Research Institute will present information and tools based on the latest research findings at half-day workshops in Launceston and Hobart. This year the focus is on viticulture and will be practical tools that you can use in your vineyard. The Addressing Regional Challenges topics include (subject to change):
- Your regional position – helpdesk, climate and wine composition trends, fuel and power use in your region, through Entwine Australia sustainability benchmarking
- Benchmarking spray programs – how chemicals are used in your region versus other regions
- Canopy management to optimise quality
- Smart tools to manage vineyard variation
- Stretching water further
- Yield regulation – cost-benefit and the impact on quality
Morning tea will be provided.
Agenda can be found here
09:00 - 13:00, Thursday 15 February 2018
59 Collins St, Hobart
Cost for this event is $45.
Tickets are limited.
Registrations close 3 days prior.
For registration please click on the Event Registration below and for more information email email@example.com